We understand the fear that arises when there are mental health and memory changes with no clear answers and confusion about where to go for help.
We're here to help...
We want you to have peace of mind knowing that you're doing everything you can to help your aging parent live their best life without giving up your own life in the process.
Here's a peek at what you'll get inside this 10 step guide:
- Starting the conversation with your aging parent
- How to talk with aging parents about their needs and wishes
- Tips for talking with siblings about your aging parents' care
- Legal documents to gather
- Medical documents to gather
- Financial documents to gather
- Overview of senior living/assisted living settings
- 10 self-care strategies
- How to connect with support organizations