I’m so glad you’re here.
If you’re considering pursuing mental health for yourself or your loved one, you’re in the right place. Whether you’re struggling to manage depression, anxiety, dementia, caregiving, or family relationships, there’s help and hope here.
Navigating mental health, medical illness, or dementia are complex experiences. You may find that you have more questions than answers and feel out of your element. You’re not alone. I’m here to help.
I’m Dr. Regina Koepp, I’m a clinical geropsychologist, which means that I specialize with older adults and their families. For more than 15 years, I have been working with families in some of the most prestigious healthcare systems in the nation, like Stanford, Emory, and the Veterans Affairs Health Care Systems in Palo Alto, CA and Atlanta, GA. I am brining my expertise straight to you and your family.
My primary areas of specialty include:
– Mental health care for older adults
– Life-altering medical conditions
– Chronic & terminal illness
– Family caregiving
– Dementia caregiving
– End of life
– Traumatic loss
– Grief and bereavement
I’m available to work with families living in Georgia. Space is limited as I only work with a small number of clients at a time.
Whatever you’re struggling with, you’re not alone. We’ll walk through it together.
- Assessment - Brief memory screening
- Assessment - Capacity: Financial Decision Making
- Assessment - Capacity: Medical Decision Making
- Coaching / Consultation - End of Life care
- Coaching / Consultation - Caregiving
- Coaching / Consultation - Dementia care
- Therapy - Couples
- Therapy - Family
- Therapy - Individual
|Street Address||4062 Peachtree Rd A-204|
|City, State||Atlanta, GA|
|State(s) of Licensure||Georgia|