If you are facing the unique challenges and adjustments that come with the aging process, which may include life transitions, changes in relationships, chronic illness, loss of a loved one, anxiety, depression, or social isolation then you will receive empathetic listening, guidance, and validation to help you cope with these issues and maintain a sense of connectedness and purpose. I will also offer education and resources that best fit your specific needs as well.
I have specialized training in the stages of the aging process and the unique challenges older adults face and am well versed in the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social changes that occur with age, as well as the challenges of grief and loss, caregiving, autonomy, health concerns and end of life. Yet it is my passion that brings me here and the desire to help you improve your quality of life.
Call or email my office for a free 15-minute consultation.
- Assessment - Capacity: Independent Living
- Assessment - Capacity: Medical Decision Making
- Coaching / Consultation - End of Life care
- Coaching / Consultation - Caregiving
- Therapy - Individual
Major Insurance Providers
- BCBS Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana/Humana One Health Plan of GA/Lifesynch – Humana Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare / United Behavioral Health (UBH) / Optum
- United Health One
|Street Address||Not Available|
|City, State||Chicago, Illinois|
|State(s) of Licensure||Illinois|